Monday, November 15, 2010

Fresno- Fresyes.

I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now...
But like with most things lately, it's been pushed to the side.
Well what better time than the present... right? I guess.
So here goes...

My name is Jae. I'm engaged to a man named Sean.
We have a puppy named Eva (she's our child).
We're getting married- when, you might ask...
Sometime next year... Where? Somewhere in San Diego.
I work in retail. He works in electrical distribution.
I drive twenty minutes to work. His commute is a little bit longer...
I'm working on my degree (kind of). He has his.
We love adventure, hiking, camping, traveling... ect.
We're runners, but won't admit it.

Is that vague enough, while still giving information?
Not so sure about this whole blogging thing...
We'll see where it ends up. Or down.

After all- this is the 559. You never know what could happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment